CBD IsolateShow Filters
Showing all 9 results
CBD Isolate$25.00 Add to cart
CBG Isolate$35.00 Add to cart
CBN Isolate$45.00 Add to cart
Bulk CBD IsolateFrom: $75.00 Select options
Bulk CBG IsolateFrom: $125.00 Select options
Bulk CBN IsolateFrom: $165.00 Select options
Bulk CBD DistillateFrom: $85.00 Select options
Bulk CBC DistillateFrom: $300.00 Select options
Bulk Δ8 DistillateFrom: $90.00 Select options
Showing all 9 results
What is CBD Isolate?CBD isolate is 99 percent pure CBD in a white powder form. As such, it remains THC-free and free of other plant compounds, terpenes and cannabinoids. It is sometimes referred to as hemp isolate, powdered CBD, or crystalline CBD.
Benefits of CBD IsolateCBD isolate is arguably the most versatile form of CBD. Here's why:
- Isolate is relatively taste-free, so it's a great way to add CBD to food and beverages without altering the flavor of the dish or drink.
- CBD powder is easily measurable.
- Pure CBD is 100 percent THC-free for those who must or prefer to not have any trace amounts of THC in their system.
- CBD is thought to have an attenuating effect on THC, so it can also be used to decrease or balance out THC effects.
HOW TO USE CBD ISOLATE
- Ingesting: Crystalline CBD is safe to ingest on its own, but it is best when dissolved into food or drinks. CBD powder is not water-soluble. It requires fat to bind with to fully dissolve into recipes.
- Sublingual: Place isolate under your tongue, let it dissolve for at least 90 seconds, then wash down. Note that the wait time is longer than tinctures, which should be held under the tongue for at least 30 seconds.
- Mixing: Since CBD is fat-soluble, you can also mix isolate with a carrier oil to make homemade CBD tinctures. In addition to foods, isolate mixes with e-juice to use with vaporizers, and blends well with topical creams and oils.
CBG ISOLATECBG is a cannabinoid that is similar to CBD, but it is found in younger plants rather than adult hemp. Researchers and CBD users are attracted to CBG because the molecule converts into other cannabinoids. CBG isolate has the same general purpose as CBD isolate. It is a pure product with guaranteed zero THC.
CBN ISOLATEAll powdered isolates are multi-use products that mix into beauty products, recipes, etc. All are THC free. The only difference is cannabinol is used for rest and relaxation, so CBN isolate is often incorporated into nighttime routines.*
CBD DISTILLATELike isolates, CBD distillate is a concentrated product. But instead of a white powder, distillate is a broad spectrum oil. THC free distillate maintains other plant compounds like CBG but is 75 to 85 percent pure CBD. It comes in bulk sizes ranging from 5 to 500 grams.
CBC DISTILLATECBC distillate does not convert into a solid, unlike CBD, CBG and CBN isolates. Broad spectrum distillate is the purest form of CBC available. It's still considered a concentrate, but it maintains a limited amount of other plant compounds.
WHAT ARE THE EFFECTS OF CBD ISOLATE?
CBD works by binding with the endocannabinoid receptors in the body's nervous system,,CBD isolate, sometimes referred to as CBD powder and CBD crystals, optimizes functions regulated by the ECS. Those functions include appetite, memory, mood, and pain tolerance, and inflammation. For this reason, CBD possesses multiple uses for pain, inflammation, as an anti-anxiety, anti-bacteria, and more. The exact reason why CBD isolates and other CBD products are so helpful is still being studied by researchers and scientists.
Those that need to refrain from consuming THC because of their age, the legality in their state or because of employer drug testing, CBD isolate is a practical alternative to full spectrum oils, which contain trace amounts of THC.
If you're looking for where to buy CBD isolate, you can feel confident with Extract Labs products since they all come with a certificate of analysis that documents that detail cannabinoid content and shows that the isolate is free from residual solvents and any other unwanted material.