CBD Isolate USER GUIDE
A helpful guide for using our CBD Isolate products.
What Is CBD Isolate?
How To Use CBD Isolate
CBD isolate has already been activated (decarboxylated), which means that it doesn’t need to be heated prior to use. This gives isolate more versatility than other CBD extracts. CBD Isolate can be ingested, taken sublingually, or mixed with other ingredients.
- Dissolve isolate into any food or drink of choice. Isolate can also be swallowed by itself.
- Place isolate under your tongue (sublingual).
- Let isolate dissolve under your tongue for at least 90 seconds.
- Wash down and swallow
- Mix with carrier oil like coconut oil or MCT oil to make CBD tincture oil.
- Mix with an e-juice to vape with a vaporizer
- Mixed into a cream for topically application.