CBD Tincture USER GUIDE
A helpful guide for using our CBD Tincture products.
What Is CBD Tincture?
CBD Tinctures are oil-based CBD products. Our full spectrum CBD Tinctures use only the purest locally-sourced ingredients to ensure you have the absolute best hemp extract possible, with no fillers. Our CBD rich oils include our premium CO2 hemp extract, organic fractionated coconut oil (the purest form of coconut oil), and can be taken sublingually or applied topically. Available in 15mL, 30mL, and 60mL bottles.
How To Use CBD Tincture
For best results, store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight. If you have a medical condition or take pharmaceutical drugs, please consult a physician before use.
- Take 1 to 2mL sublingually as needed.
- Gently squeeze the rubber end and release. The dropper will be half full which indicates a “full dropper”. (Oil will not fill the entire dropper)
- Repeat regimen twice a day, once in the morning and once before bed.
- Sensitive to flavors? Feel free to mix your oil into your favorite food or drink.
How To Video
Get the Right CBD Dose
Our tinctures come in 3 different sizes and 2 different concentrations. Watch this brief video to learn how to easily measure out the right amount of CBD for whichever product you have.
- update: Mango tincture has been discontinued