The holidays are upon us and what better way is there to help keep everyone calm than some CBD-infused treats? These Snowball cookies are a simple and delicious way to work some plant-based wellness into the holiday season. They take less than 30 minutes from start to finish and will melt in your mouth!
Snowball Holiday Cookies
1 cup unsalted butter, softened
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
3/4 cup finely chopped nuts choose your fav or use 2-3 combined!
1/2g CBD Isolate
1/4 tsp salt
- Pre heat your oven to 400F
- Mix regular butter and cannabutter with 1/2 cup powdered sugar and the vanilla in large bowl. Stir in flour, nuts and salt until dough holds together.
- Shape your dough into little balls and place on parchment-lined cookie sheet
- Bake for 10-12 minutes – don’t let them get brown!
- Let them cool a bit, and while still warm, roll them in powdered sugar. Wait a few minutes,and roll them in again!
The time for federally legal marijuana has come. Yesterday, Senate Democrats released a draft bill for sweeping marijuana reform, The Cannabis Administration and Opportunity Act,