CBD is the hottest trend on the wellness market and many health-savvy consumers are looking towards its potential benefits as a key part of their wellness routine. Products on the market range from simple items like CBD tinctures and capsules to more advanced things like vape cartridges and concentrates. Some crafty consumers are making CBD stand for “Cannabis, But Delicious”. We aren’t going to bore you with details of how these ingredients all hold a special place in our hearts and helped shaped who we are today like some food blogs like to do. So without further ado, let’s see what we have this week!
Mexican Street Corn
4 Ears of corn
1/4 cup Mexican crema
1/4 cup of mayonnaise
1/2 cup cojita cheese crumbles
2 cloves of garlic, crushed (or finely minced)
1/4 teaspoon of fine sea salt
Juice and zest of 1 lime
1/4 cup of Cilantro, finely chopped
1/2 teaspoon of chipotle chili powder
4ml Extract Labs Lemon Tincture
- Heat grill to 400 degrees F.
- You can grill the corn with the husks on or off.
FOR HUSKS ON: let your corn soak in water for 10 minutes before grilling.
FOR HUSKS OFF: lightly spray spray each cob with cooking spray.**
- Place the corn on the grill and grill for roughly 12 minutes, turning the cobs 1/4 turn every 3 minutes.
- Mix the topping sauce by stirring together the crema, mayonnaise, cotija cheese, garlic, lime zest and juice, tincture, and cilantro.
- Generously top each corn cob with the cheese mixture, sprinkle with a bit of chipotle chili powder, and top with a bit of extra cotija cheese and cilantro.
- Serve immediately
**You can also make this by cooking the corn in the oven. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Lightly spray the husked corn on the cob with cooking spray and wrap in foil individually. Roast for 20-25 minutes.
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin